18 July 2014

Waiting...

Nothing happening around here. It's time to make a physical and mental break and rethink how to get more requests that would finally lead to more serious, paid jobs.
Still thinking about building a simple website for my 2d animation and illustration work (this may attract clients more than a blog, where everything is mixed up, work in progress and without a focus) and putting a portfolio on behance (maybe my continuous 3d construction site as well). Some of my animation school pals have work uploaded there, but I am not sure if anybody pays attention to that fact (with the exception of Juicefoozle, he is an extraordinary talent). The amount of world class artists and superb quality is intimidating. But first I will enjoy some days on the Elbe cycle path - yay - holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment